[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Printer Driver for Citizen GSX-140

collins@skorpio.usask.ca (Jason Collins) (05/31/91)

I am looking for a printer driver for a Citizen GSX 140 (no colour option - yet!).
Does anyone have this printer, and if so what driver do you use with it?
I would like to do a lot of graphic dumping to the printer, but the driver that I am using
(an old Epson X driver), treats my prtinter as a 9-pin. . .

As a sidenote, I am using a Amiga 2000 with workbench 1.3 .

Thanks,
Jason Collins
(collins@cs.usask.ca)

cython@ais.org (Tim Devlin) (05/31/91)

In article <1991May30.203526.11503@herald.usask.ca> collins@skorpio.usask.ca (Jason Collins) writes:

>I am looking for a printer driver for a Citizen GSX 140 (no colour option - yet!).
>Does anyone have this printer, and if so what driver do you use with it?
>I would like to do a lot of graphic dumping to the printer, but the driver that I am using
>(an old Epson X driver), treats my prtinter as a 9-pin. . .

I use the Epson JX-80 printer driver with my Citizen 200Gx with color option
and I have head that the JX-100 works with the 140 GSX.

>As a sidenote, I am using a Amiga 2000 with workbench 1.3 .

Im using A3000 and both 1.3.2 and 2.03

>Thanks,
>Jason Collins
>(collins@cs.usask.ca)