[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Replacement mouse pad for Boing Mouse

davids@ucscf.UCSC.EDU (Dave Schreiber) (05/30/91)

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement mouse pad for my Boing!
mouse?  The one I've got is two years old, and showing it :-).  Thanks.

--
Dave Schreiber                               E-mail:  davids@ucscf.ucsc.edu
"It was fun learning about logic, but I don't see where or when I will ever

dale@boing.UUCP (Dale Luck) (05/31/91)

In article <16322@darkstar.ucsc.edu> davids@ucscf.UCSC.EDU (Dave Schreiber) writes:
>Does anybody know where I can get a replacement mouse pad for my Boing!
>mouse?  The one I've got is two years old, and showing it :-).  Thanks.

We  have a complete stock of replacement Boing! mice pads. NEW
You can either ask your dealer, or order direct from us.

Aluminum 9"x11"	$49.95
Aluminum 8x9	$29.95
Flex	 8x9	$19.95
Aluminum 7x8	$19.95