[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] HELP. WANT TO CONECT AMIGA A500 TO IBM COMPATABLE HD

billy@tcom.stc.co.uk (Billy Khan) (05/30/91)

Please someone help me out,

I want to know how to connect my Amiga A500 to a IBM compatable Hard Drive
Need to know what drive to use, what interface, what the pinouts are,
scsi, controller, etc.

Any info is gratefully received.

Many Thanx in advance.

Billy.

						The TURBO-SWIFTER.

eoo@let.rug.nl (Eize Oosting) (06/04/91)

In article <1991May30.105141.26840@tcom.stc.co.uk> billy@tcom.stc.co.uk (Billy Khan) writes:

>Please someone help me out,
>
>I want to know how to connect my Amiga A500 to a IBM compatable Hard Drive
>Need to know what drive to use, what interface, what the pinouts are,
>scsi, controller, etc.
>
>Any info is gratefully received.
>
>Many Thanx in advance.
>
>Billy.

Try ALF 2.0. With this you plug an adapter on a standard XT-controller and
connect it to your A500.
This should work.

|   Letteren-    |  Marvin Minsky once defined Artificial Intelligence as: |
|   Faculteit    |   '... the science of making machines do things that    |
| R.U. Groningen |   would require intelligence if done by men'.           |
| The Netherlands|                                                         |
|                |  Does this include adding a device to the Mountlist?    |
| eoo@let.rug.nl |                                           Eize Oosting  |