[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Panasonic Multisync for A3000?

cl3a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chee Leong Lee) (05/30/91)

Does anyone knows whether the Panasonic C1381 Multisync will work with
the A3000?

Thanx.
Moses had to put up with the complaining of his people for years in the desert.
When he finally went to God, he said, "These people are giving me a
headache!"  And the Lord said, "Take two tablets..."
\\\LCL/// The General's id is cl3a@andrew.cmu.edu

user_442@dayton.saic.com (06/05/91)

In article <AcF1fDe00awBEFxrg0@andrew.cmu.edu>, cl3a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chee Leong Lee) writes:
> Does anyone knows whether the Panasonic C1381 Multisync will work with
> the A3000?
>
> Thanx.
> Moses had to put up with the complaining of his people for years in the desert.
> When he finally went to God, he said, "These people are giving me a
> headache!"  And the Lord said, "Take two tablets..."
> \\\LCL/// The General's id is cl3a@andrew.cmu.edu

I have not been using the 1381, I have the 1391 running on my 2000. Works
like a CHAMP and cost only $400.  It has a .28 dot pitch and will run from
15==>35 Khz sweep rate.  Nice monitor. You do have to do some changes to
the cable, but that is easy...

Later days..... <<<DLB>>>

||   David Bernard                                              ||
||   Science Applications International Corp.                   ||
||   Dayton, Ohio                                               ||
||   dlb@dayvd.dayton.saic.com                                  ||