[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] 68HC11 Cross Assembler or development kid?

sauer@ikki.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Joerg Sauer) (06/04/91)

Hello Guy's,
is there any public domain Cross Assembler or simulator
for the 68HC11 microcontroler availibal. If, can you please tell me
if I can get it at an anonymous FTP site.
Thanks Joerg

--
Mail  : Joerg Sauer, Lortzingstr.48, 5000 Koeln 41,      ///    Only
Phone : +49-221-404804                      Germany     ///  Amiga makes

monty@sagpd1 (06/07/91)

In article <sauer.676031915@ikki> sauer@ikki.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Joerg Sauer) writes:
>Hello Guy's,
>is there any public domain Cross Assembler or simulator
>for the 68HC11 microcontroler availibal. If, can you please tell me
>if I can get it at an anonymous FTP site.

    Contact your local Motorola rep and get the phone number of there tech
    BBS. They have copyrighted/PD cross assemblers on line. I would give you
    the number my self but I can't find my list of BBS's.

    Regards,
    Monty Saine

mmm@reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) (06/09/91)

In article <sauer.676031915@ikki> sauer@ikki.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Joerg Sauer) writes:
>Hello Guy's,
>is there any public domain Cross Assembler or simulator
>for the 68HC11 microcontroler availibal. If, can you please tell me
>if I can get it at an anonymous FTP site.
>Thanks Joerg
>
>--
>Mail  : Joerg Sauer, Lortzingstr.48, 5000 Koeln 41,      ///    Only

Yes, It's DASM (Dillon's Assembler).  Unfortunately I don't know of an FTP
sight where it might be located.

--
Michael M Morrison              /|                             |\
mmm@reaper.chi.il.us <or>      | |     Cold Steel on Ice       | |