[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Thanks! Was 4 megs=3.5 megs installed?

lapeyre@oasys.dt.navy.mil (J P Lapeyre) (06/18/91)

In article <lord_zar.677143660@ucrmath> lord_zar@ucrmath.ucr.edu (wayne wallace) writes:
>Ahem. (Geez, I don't even have access to an A3000, and I know the answer. ;)
>
>Q: What has Commodore NOT produced yet?
>
>A: Kickstart & co. in ROMS.
>
>Q: Where is kickstart located, if not in ROM?
>
>A: In RAM.
>
>Q: Could that be why 0.5 meg is "missing" in my system?
>
>A: Of course, and in fact, that is the reason. AmigaOS 2.0 isn't really
>finalized for ROM yet, although it should be fairly soon.
>
>Wayne

Well Waaaaaaaaayne, is the cafeteria food at UCR that bad! Cause it
obviously gave you a terrible case of the sh**heads.  Oh Lord Zar,
the omnipotent ruler of TRS-80 users, please have mercy on my ignorance!

Waaaaaaahhh (short 4 wayne), I've complied the top 5 reasons why you,
the radio-shack salesman of the year, the 4 yr. community college
veteran who's now graduated to UCR (oooooh!), WOULD BE SO ANAL:

5. You had a hard day at the Shack pushing Tandys on women in
   curlers dragging "Junior" around the mall.

4. You're suffering from Lemmings Burnout

3. You don't actually have an AMI but secretly read Amiga World while
   your salesman buddy at the shack, Biff is in the can reading MAD

2. Your Father beat you like a red-headed stepchild

And the #1 reason Lord Zar is SO ANAL:

1. You're a man in dire need of a bl**-job!
(I paraphrased this one from Adrian Cronauer from "Good Morning Vietnam")

Thanks to all the people that sent me mail, who were helpful & courteous,
realizing that we were all new to the AMI at one time. My A3000 is my
first AMI and I'm excited about all the traffic about it on the net.
Keep up the great dialog guys, and thanks again!

P.S. I haven't had any trouble w/ my display enhancer/1950 combination. I
hope Dave puts this one to bed fast!

Thanks again,
J.P.
(Guaranteed, I'll never be this verbose again! Promise!
[Wayne don't waste the bandwidth])