[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Supra 500XP HD!?

Alex_Topic@resbbs.UUCP (Alex Topic) (06/15/91)

  I was wondering does anyone have a Supra 500xp hardrive and an Amiga Action
Replay? Just wondering cause I do have an Amiga Action Replay, and I'm
thinking about getting an Supra 500xp hardrive cause it has a PASS-Through
bus slot, which will let me use both of them at once.
         If it won't work I might just get the ICD's NOVIA 20meg hd.. mini
one!!   Is that a good one, wouldn't it have a Heat problems?? hmm..
        Its too bad GVP's A500 hd's don't have pass-through bus slots!...

         Basically I have an Amiga 500 and Amiga Action Replay... and I want
a Hardrive on it while I have that Action Replay in!
         oh well l8'er all!

A.t.

madman@lakes.UUCP (MadMan) (06/19/91)

Alex_Topic@resbbs.UUCP (Alex Topic) writes:

>   I was wondering does anyone have a Supra 500xp hardrive and an Amiga Action
> Replay? Just wondering cause I do have an Amiga Action Replay, and I'm
> thinking about getting an Supra 500xp hardrive cause it has a PASS-Through
> bus slot, which will let me use both of them at once.
>          If it won't work I might just get the ICD's NOVIA 20meg hd.. mini
> one!!   Is that a good one, wouldn't it have a Heat problems?? hmm..
>         Its too bad GVP's A500 hd's don't have pass-through bus slots!...
>
>          Basically I have an Amiga 500 and Amiga Action Replay... and I want
> a Hardrive on it while I have that Action Replay in!
>          oh well l8'er all!
>

> A.t.

I have a Supra 500XP and an Action Replay and have had no problems at
all...

madman@lakes.UUCP (MadMan) Twin_Lakes Engineering
gatech!dogwood!lakes!madman