[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Pinout for the NEC Multisync 3D

bja20850@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (B.J. Anderson) (06/23/91)

I have aquired a NEC Multisync 3D to use with my 3000... but
the cable's been hacked from a 15pin Dsub to a 9pin Dsub
connector.  Would some kind sole mind opening their connector shell
and sending me a list of what wires go to what pins???

-Beej

--
I must remember to be cheerful and obedient.
mail: bja20850@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

darrell@comspec.uucp (Darrell Grainger) (06/25/91)

In article <1991Jun23.101858.29954@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> bja20850@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (B.J. Anderson) writes:
>I have aquired a NEC Multisync 3D to use with my 3000... but
>the cable's been hacked from a 15pin Dsub to a 9pin Dsub
>connector.  Would some kind sole mind opening their connector shell
>and sending me a list of what wires go to what pins???

 This should be correct for you but I give no guarantee and will not be held
responsible for anything that may occur. You use this information on the basis
that you take all responsibility should this information damage your monitor
(just covering my butt):

 DB15 pins             DB9 pins
-----------           ----------
     1--------------------1
     2--------------------2
     3--------------------3
     4
     5--------------------9
     6--------------------6
     7--------------------7
     8--------------------8
     9
    10--------------------9
    11--------------------9
    12
    13--------------------4
    14--------------------5
    15

>-Beej
>
>--
>I must remember to be cheerful and obedient.
>I must remember to be cheerful and obedient.
>I must remember to be cheerful and obedient.
>mail: bja20850@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

--
Darrell Grainger % Comspec Communications Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
darrell@comspec  % Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own.