[comp.sys.amiga.hardware] Mitsubishi 1381A Diamondscan opinion

Bill.Hirt@kcufgat.fidonet.org (Bill Hirt) (06/26/91)

Phillip J. Mucci writes:
 >	Hello, could somebody give me their opinion of this monitor?
 >I'm considering it as a companion to my A3000.

I have one on my A3000 and I really like it. Except for a small black border
on the left side of the screen, I have been able to stretch out my
Workscreen screen to cover virtually the entire picture area. The do ptich
isn't quite as fine as some other multi-scan models, but the picture on the
one I have is about as good as I've seen on other models in it's price
range. I'm a happy owner.

 * Origin: Amiga Central 816-587-5360 MOKCI (1:280/304)