[rec.audio.high-end] Was: Sony Manuals now Technics Manuals

pozar@apple.com (Tim Pozar) (04/11/90)

In article <9609@ingr.com> proctor@ingr.com (John Proctor) writes:
>I to have nothing but praise for Sony's manuals. I have purchased them
>when living in Canada and Australia. Very easy to use.

   I too.  I used to work as a tech for Pacific Stereo.  Sony's
manuals were mulicolored for easy flow tracking and schematic
reading.

>Now, the question at hand are the same sorts of information readily
>available for Technics equipment (my son's CD player and my daughter's
>receiver)? If so where can I write to get them?

    Panasonic (Technics) manuals can be bought from:

	Matsushita Engineering and Service
	Literature Distribution Center
	P.O. Box 848
	Arlington Heights IL 60006

    Their phone is:
	708-981-4830

    As soon as you ring them up you need to punch up '7' on your
    touch-tone phone to get the department that handles manuals.

		  Tim

--
Tim Pozar    Try also...
Internet: pozar@toad.com