[rec.audio.high-end] KEF speaker kits - still available?

jeffg@loki.asd.sgi.com (Jeff C. Glover) (05/14/91)

I've heard of KEF speaker "kits" - drivers, crossovers & plans for
cabinetry.  What I haven't been able to find is the ordering information.
Someone mentioned that it might be because KEF has been "merged" with
another audio manufacturer, perhaps Polk.  Anyone have any details
of the kits or merger?

Jeff
jeffg@loki.asd.sgi.com

tmurphy@hellgate.utah.edu (Thomas Murphy) (05/15/91)

--
I used to work for a company in Ohio that carried their kits you could
give them a call.  It is progressive audio in Columbus, 614 area code.

      Murph                     "Government that governs the least
   Thomas Murphy                   Governs the best."  Jefferson
   many depts. UofU

   all drabble is dregged up from my own mind.