[sci.virtual-worlds] Virtual Reality

flynn@acm.rpi.edu (Kevin Lincoln Flynn) (10/04/90)

Hi there -- I am pretty much a complete newcomer to the field, and basically
I'm looking for any information anyone can give me about virtual reality, in
general.  Books, articles, code [ :) ], anything would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
  Flynn

----
Kevin Lincoln Flynn    flynn@acm.rpi.edu, userfwvl@mts.rpi.edu
494 Madison Avenue     H (518) 432-0812  W (518) 447-8561
Albany, New York, USA  12208
...Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.

hentsche@serss0.fiu.edu (Erich Hentschel) (10/24/90)

I need to decide on a topic for a term paper in my computer graphics
class.  I think that virtual reality is a very interesting area to
come up with a term paper.  Can anyone post or E-mail references
in this topic?

Thank you.
hentsche@serss0

dtd@tdd.sj.nec.com (Dan Devlin) (11/06/90)

> I think that virtual reality is a very interesting area to
> come up with a term paper.  Can anyone post or E-mail references
> in this topic?

The topic of VR is also new to me...and i'm also interested in reading
anything i can find on it.  Or if anyone can send/post a description
of VR and the interesting problems and/or potentials it would be appreciated.

dan

/dtd.tdd.sj.nec.com

hentsche@serss0.fiu.edu (Erich Hentschel) (11/07/90)

In article <10714@milton.u.washington.edu>, dtd@tdd.sj.nec.com (Dan
Devlin) writes:

|>> I think that virtual reality is a very interesting area to
|>> come up with a term paper.  Can anyone post or E-mail references
|>> in this topic?
|>

|>The topic of VR is also new to me...and i'm also interested in reading
|>anything i can find on it.  Or if anyone can send/post a description
|>of VR and the interesting problems and/or potentials it would be appreciated.
|>

|>dan
|>
|>/dtd.tdd.sj.nec.com

I had posted a similar request recently, someone please give us a
hint.  Thank you.

erich.
hentsche@serss0