[sci.virtual-worlds] VR journals ???

U46837%uicvm.uic.edu@OHSTVMA.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (06/08/91)

Are there any journals or magazines available that deal with or tend to feature
VR related topics ?
                                    Thanx in advance
||  GENE JABLONOWSKI           ||
||  <U46837@UICVM.CC.UIC.EDU>  ||
||  CHICAGO, ILLINOIS          ||

hlr@uunet.UU.NET (Howard Rheingold) (06/11/91)

U46837%uicvm.uic.edu@OHSTVMA.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU writes:

>Are there any journals or magazines available that
>deal with or tend to feature VR related topics ?

May I take this opportunity to plug WHOLE EARTH REVIEW?  My field
reports in issue #64 were among the first to be published. And the
Fall issue, due out in July, will have an article by Warren Robinett
on VR as an extension of human perception.

[MODERATOR'S NOTE:  Howard, besides editing WER, is also the host
(moderator) for The WELL's   vr   conference. -- Bob Jacobson]