[news.software.nn] Available Apps For Reading USENET

indra@brahms.amd.com (Indra Singhal) (01/16/91)

Will@cup.portal.com (Will E Estes) writes:
>Are there any x-Windows/Motif-based products out there for reading
>USENET newsgroups?  Also, is there any interest out there in
>seeing something done for MS-Windows, MS-DOS, and Apple Macintosh?

The Macintosh in a UNIX environment has a product from Intercon called
Connect II (A TCP/IP for the MAC) that has a very good menu-based
interface for news using nntp. While this may not solve Will's
requirements since he is dialing in async to a non-unix shell.

I would like to see something similar for MS-Windows... anyone know one?

--
iNDRA | indra@amd.com or {ames apple uunet}!amd!indra