[news.software.nn] expire in nn

bob@snuffy.uucp (Bob Smith) (06/17/91)

In article <1991Jun11.164331.22551@sparc.vitro.com> fsb@sparc.vitro.com (Steve Brailsford) writes:
> Why doesn't nn expire articles when cnews does?
> How do I set it up so that nn's database knows
> when cnews has already gotten rid of articles?

I ran into something like that myself, after assuming
that nnmaster would expire news when it saw they where
gone.  Either I misread the docs, or it just ain't so,
none-the-less, you can get nn to expire by cronning up
nnadmin with:

	nnadmin =EYW

at some point after Cnews has expired... and that IS
in the docs! :-)

--
 \ Bob Smith         \ Path: ...uunet.uu.net!wang.com!snuffy.uucp!bob
  \ 835 Mammoth Rd.   \ Address: bob@snuffy.uucp