[net.space] Earth to SPACE editors...

SECRIST%OAK.SAINET.MFENET@LLL-MFE.ARPA (02/05/86)

Date:    Wed,  5-FEB-1986 15:22 EST
To:      space@s1-b.arpa,
         ota@s1-b.arpa,
         space-incoming@s1-b.arpa

I'm not sure if I'm having trouble getting things through to you of if
I'm just being edited... could you please tell me 1) the appropriate
SPACE posting address, and 2) are you hearing me and just don't get to
my messages occasionally, etc. ?  For example, the Halley/hartley-Good
posting I posted three times... did you hold off on it because it was so
big and had to be broken up, which is a pain, or did you just not like it
editorially ?  I don't want to be pestering/sending-to-wrong-addresses/etc..
Thanks - and thanks for your continued efforts !

Richard
SECRIST%OAK.SAInet.MFEnet@LLL-MFE.Arpa