From->Erwin Welsch <EWELSCH@WISCMACC>

To: David McDonald
From: University of Michigan Libraries

Our experience at the University of Wisconsin has been with using a PC as host
and both PCs and Macs (with PC MacTerm) as remotes.  But the manual seems to
suggest (page 11-10) that outher emulations are possible.  PC Anywhere does work
with CD-ROMs or other distant databases and seems to fit within the copyright
specifications of just one user at a time, but it is slow at 2400 bps.

Erwin Welsch
University of Wisconsin Libraries