[bit.listserv.i-amiga] Amiga files?

KKETOLAINEN@KONTU.UTU.FI (KIMMO KETOLAINEN, UNIVERSITY OF TURKU, (02/08/90)

>From: tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA (Tom J Hayko)
>Subject:Amiga files?
>Date: 30 Jan 90 04:23:37 GMT

>Does anybody know anything about the listserver in Finland that supposedly has
>Amiga software on it?  I've been trying to get in touch with it for about 3
>weeks now, and I haven't been able to.  Anything that anybody knows would be
>greatly appreciated.

 Yep, we've got a whole bunch of Amiga software here in Finland.
 Try funet.fi or tolsun.oulu.fi....FUNet has many Fish disks ( <- #300 now ).
 Some Finnish programmers send their new prgms first to tolsun.

 FTP> open tolsun.oulu.fi
 Login: anonymous
 Password: anything

 BTW does anyone know where can I find Fred's disks #301 - #310 ??

 Kimmo Ketolainen      Reply to:
 University of Turku   KimKeto@Polaris.UTU.FI     //            //
 Finland                                        \X/ IBM sucks \X/