[bit.listserv.christia] JEK: getting either index

JEK@NIHCU (James Kiefer) (02/05/90)

Matt <UK3W@DKAUNI2> writes:

 > I just wanted to ask if anybody can tell me how to send for the
 > Christia notebook? Thanks for your help, Matt

If you send the message INDEX CHRISTIA to LISTSERV@FINHUTC you will
obtain a list of all the postings that members have sent to CHRISTIA
since the Archives in Finland got wiped out.

If you send the message INDEX CHRISTIA to LISTSERV@UCF1VM you will
obtain a list of the essays (each fairly long, and each intended by
the author(s) to be a systematic discussion of a given topic of
permanent interest) that members have placed there to be read -- and
replied to -- by those interested in said topic.

If you want to submit an essay (as opposed to a posting), send it to
Lois Buwalda <LOIS@UCF1VM> with a covering note, requesting that she
file it.

 Yours,
 James Kiefer