[bit.listserv.christia] I feel an aopology is owed.

PDBROYLES@OWUCOMCN (The Golden Rule: He who has all the Gold makes the rules.) (02/05/90)

I've been relatively happy with myself this semester.  I've sat back and
pretty mush listened to what has been said without voicing my personal
opinions---I simply do not have the time that I want to get into heated
theological debates, but this message from Kurt has got me in a slight up roar.
Kurt responding to David writes:

>     David (COSMO@TRIUMFER) has, in his postings:
>
>     Equated Christian prophecy with mysticism.
>     Denied the inerrancy of scripture.
>     Told us he heard one of God's angels say "@#$%!"
>     Stated that the Mormons are just another denomination.
>     Bragged about how he supposedly sat in at an occult gathering
>         saying, "Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!  My God's bigger
>         than yours!" to witches whose spells wouldn't function in
>         his presence.
>
>     Somehow I wasn't surprised when his post came in sympathizing with
>Peter Capell's supposedly "accidental" post on the "Christ-principle."
>
>     I had been praying in my unknown tongue for about two hours when
>the Lord first told me David isn't the charismatic Christian he says
>he is.
>                                       Whose God is the biggest?
>                                       Kurt (the tactless one)

The reason why this has got me in a slight up roar is because of the agreement
this list came to shortly before I dropped out of sight last Semester.  If I do
recall we agreed that no one on this list would attack or condemn another person
on this list.  In other words, we agreed that we may not believe XXX when they
say that they are a Christian but that we wouldn't voice such opions openly
knowing the divirsity that fills the Christian Church.  Simply because David's
beliefs in God deters from your beliefs or maybe mine, does not mean that he
he is not a CHristian!!! Plus, even if he is not, even if he is going to HELL,
which I will not say, who gave you the right to Judge???
                                        PDB