[bit.listserv.christia] Showing love for Christ - TJK

KUMMER@XAVIER (Space, the final frontier...) (02/09/90)

Paul recently wrote:

>>We as Chrisians, should always show love, patience and perseverence for
>>Christ.
>
>I'd take this one step further.  How do you show your love and patience
>and perseverance for Christ?  By showing love and patience and
>perseverence for your fellow human beings!  If you can't love your fellow
>humans without condemning them or looking down on them, then you cannot
>love Christ/God.  At the same time, if you cannot love God then you cannot
>love your fellow human beings.

     I take this time to point out what Christ once said.  I can't
remember the exact words, but they go something like this:
"Whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers, that you do unto
me."  So, lets give three cheers for Paul.  Remember, love is the
answer.

     By the way, Paul, I'm glad you don't have an appendicitis.

Tom