[bit.listserv.games-l] Brimstone and Ronin Newsgroups: bit.listserv.games-l

EMERICK@BUCSB.BITNET (Emerick Rogul) (02/01/90)

Hi.  This is my first time using this, so ignore any mistakes
I make. This may get off of the topic, but has anyone ever seen
the all-text adventures made by the Broderbund/Synapse company?

I own versions of "Mindwheel" and "Breakers"  I'm looking for either
"Ronin" or "Brimstone."  They're really great games and I advise
anyone who can to try them.  If anybody *does* have a copy of these
two, I'd be willing to buy it from them or make a trade.  Send me mail.

Thanks in advance!!!

                emerick@bucsf.bu.edu
:z

Newsgroups: bit.listserv.games-l