companies :)      Thanks again,  -turgut

From:         SIR THOMAS <34M5NYQ@CMUVM>

     I'M CURRENTLY PLAYING THE GAME TONGUE OF THE FATMAN.  IT IS IN VGA.
IT IS THE BEST GAME I'VE SEEN YET IN VGA.  I'VE BEEN PLAYING THE SIERRA
GAMES FOR A WHILE.  I THINK THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT.  IT IS A FUTUREISTIC
GAME OF KARATE.

From:     <ZIMMERMAN@IDCSVAX>

You asked about VGA games.  Two that I can recommend are A-10 Tank Killer
and 688 Attack Sub (both commercial).  I also have a few shareware VGA
games.  You mentioned BANANOID already, but have you got BEYOND and EATIT?
There is also a good VGA paint program out on SIMTEL called VGACAD.

Marty Zimmerman
<ZIMMERMA@IDCSVAX>

From:         PackRat <ACPS6876@RYERSON>
Subject:      Amazing VGA games
To:           turgut@trearn

GIFs are definitely the best way to show off VGA, but some prgs are good
as well.

"MeanStreets" from ACCESS SOFTWARE is an amazing game.  Digitized music
voices and all pictures are like GIFs!!!!  If you don't wish to purchase
the game, there is a very good demo version on many BBS's.

From: "Johnny, can you come out to play, in your empty garden..."
 <ACSJEC@SEMASSU.BITNET>

Turgut,
        You might try Airball, Fiendish Freddy (slightly perverted...), Leisure
Suite Larry III...
        jim

From:         Craig Cholar <3432P@NAVPGS>

Flight Simulator actually looks best in 16-color mode.  Its 256-colors
mode looks awful because it's in lo-res.  A-10 Tank Killer from Dynamix
use very nicely detailed 256-color digitized graphics, and a gradient
sky that looks hazy near the horizon.  M1-Tank Platoon, 688 Attack Sub,
F-15 Strike Eagle II (and probably others) also use the gradient sky
technique and other VGA tricks to great effect.