[bit.listserv.games-l] POLICE QUEST I & II, some ANSWERS offered...

pohjala@LUT.FI (Janne Pohjala) (02/05/90)

N0DI@UNB.CA (N0DI000) writes:

>how do you get into the motel in PQ II I tried breaking down the door
>but keep getting shot.I have already called for backup but they dont't
>help much....Also how do you get your underwater scuba card so you
>can dive with the officer near the begginning.

>Damon

        Ah, eh, uh...

        1:      How to get into motel...

        - obviously you have talked with motelkeeper, and you
          know the right door, BUT...

          You need a SEARCH WARRANT.

        - Well, how to get one ?

          RADIO FOR WARRANT... and see what happens...

        2:      Scuba card

        - It isn't so hard to find if you have found your wallet.
          ( look your desk, it's in a drawer)

        - SEARCH WALLET  and there it is...

        Enjoy diving, but not for long....

                                                Janne

        Lappeenranta University of Technology, FINLAND