[bit.listserv.sas-l] Looking for Mr. Goodbar

HAMER@VCUVAX.BITNET (ROBERT M. HAMER) (02/08/90)

From: "M. Chua" <AGMKC@ASUACAD.BITNET> writes:
  (to several lists, simultaneously)

>Does anyone knows the email address of Dr. B. J. Murphy who is a
>professor at University College, Cork, Ireland?

This message appeared on several lists to which I subscribe, indicating
it had been posted to several lists.  There is a list on the Internet,
getwayed to a BITNET list, called (on the Internet, something like
InfoNets@Think.Com, that might be more appropriate for this kind of
request.  I have seen several requests like this on SAS-L lately,
and just thought that it might be beneficial to post this note.

Although I may not have given the exact name of the list
(it might be Info-Nets, or something like that), one could
obtain LISTSERV GROUPS from BITNIC, and whatever BITNET list
it is hooked to will be listed in there.