From: oflazer%TRBILUN.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Newsgroups: soc.culture.turkish
Subject: Kristallnacht  in Gumulcine/Komotini?
Date: 1 Feb 90 17:20:22 GMT
Sender: grossman@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Stu Grossman)

Greetings to all, I am back.

I was wondering if any of the Greek netters could enlighten us
on the recent events in Gumulcine (Komotini?). It seems that a number of
Greeks have attacked members  of the Turkish minority and demolished their
shops and houses, this following the recent Greek court ruling that sentenced
two leaders of the Turkish minority (on of them an ex member of Greek
Parliament) for declaring their Turkish identity.

Kemal Oflazer

oflazer@trbilun.bitnet

Nikos Papanikolopoulos
Robotics Institute
Carnegie-Mellon University

PETROPOULOS@NUACC.BITNET (02/04/90)

Paidia...Prosoxh...Prosoxh...
San palaimaxos tou skoulikokauga me Cetin, Oflazer, Topkan,
kai allwn allothrhskwn sas sunhstw SKIP eee PROSOXH hthela
na pw. O tupos einai probokatoras me perikefalaia.

Petros (Northwestern).

YG. "Pali me xronia me kairous, pali dika mas thanai"