[net.space] Please remove me from this list

HCGRS@CLEMSON.CSNET (02/19/86)

How many times do I have to request deletion from this list before
somebody acts on it?  10 times?  20?  30?  Just tell me, please, and
I'll be happy to have my mailer generate as many messages as needed.

In the meantime, however, if the moderator decides to act on *this*
message, please understand it to be yet another request for deletion of
hcgrs@clemson.csnet from the Space Digest mailing list.  Thank you.

-- Harold Grossman
   Dept. of Computer Science
   Clemson University

kerry@ctvax (02/27/86)

>/* Written  4:20 am  Feb 19, 1986 by HCGRS@CLEMSON.CSNET in ctvax:net.space */
>/* ---------- "Please remove me from this list" ---------- */
>How many times do I have to request deletion from this list before
>somebody acts on it?  10 times?  20?  30?  Just tell me, please, and
>I'll be happy to have my mailer generate as many messages as needed.

       I believe the number is 1.0E123456789.