[bit.listserv.hellas] Malakartillo

PHOTOS@AC.DAL.CA (02/22/90)

Afto pou me tsavtise apo to arthro tou Ma(laka)rtillo eivai to
ekseis:

>>Christianity is part of the centuries long rigor mortis of hellenism or
  \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/!!

>>the bastard fusion of decaying Judaic and Hellenic cultures but the
      \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

>>modern world begins in 1648 with the neutralization of Christianity.
                                       ??????????????????????????????!!

Niko, diabasa to xesimo kai xarika.  Dev eivai bebaia steis grammes
tou Malakartillo (dhladh, intellectual mumbo-jumbo) alla poly
effective.
Gia osous dev pervouv scg akolouthouv ta duo mivimata tou Nikou.

>NEWS-Posting: Newsgroup <soc.culture.greek>, Item <#1248>, Subject <joakim mart
   illo>
>From: NGAVRIE@ISUCARD.BitNet (Nick Gavrielatos)
>Newsgroups: soc.culture.greek
>Subject: joakim martillo
>Date: 20 Feb 90 15:10:29 GMT
>Sender: daemon@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU

>Like a snake that just got out of hybernation, like a skorpion
>that just crawled out of the rock it was hiding...

>Martillo, you are a horrible excuse for a human being, you always
>have been, and I am again going to tell you what I have told you
>numerous times in the past: Go get back under your rock martillo!

>Nick Gavrielatos
>NGAVRIE@ISUCARD

>P.S. Say something back, give me an excuse....

>>NEWS-Posting: Newsgroup <soc.culture.greek>, Item <#1249>, Subject <martillo,
   never forget you are not writing to mor>
>>From: NGAVRIE@ISUCARD.BitNet (Nick Gavrielatos)
>>Newsgroups: soc.culture.greek
>>Subject: martillo, never forget you are not writing to morons
>>Date: 20 Feb 90 16:33:02 GMT
>>Sender: daemon@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU

>>martillo wrote:
>I disagree.  Roman scepticism and pragmatism are probably
>the closest progenitors of the modern world.

>>Who the hell cares whether you agree, disagree, or die?
>>Get lost martillo, go jump off the world!

>The Pythagorean emphasis of pure thought over experimentation
>was a total loser.

>>You? You are calling someone a looser martillo? You martillo
>>are the biggest looser ever ....

>Many English words have Greek etymologies but this is simply an
>historical accident in the development of the English language.

>>YOU are the accident martillo, YOU AND YOU ONLY!

> This is just garbage.

>>Only thing in your letter that makes sense.
>>Garbage with garbage fits perfectly.

> Total fantasy.

>>We know you've got fantasy-problems martillo, we know...

>Joachim Carlo Santos Martillo the Damned
>>"Damned" would be too good for you martillo. As far as I know
>>you are known as "joakim martillo  the ruthless asshole"!
>>This is a name given to you by many folks, in their mail.
>>All you have to do is look back your old files, and you'll see
>>it in there.

>>Dont you understand that you have no credibility, no respect?
>>Dont you see that you have no dignity, no honor?
>>Dont you know that you are the only person in the whole net with
>>so many enemies? Arent you smart enough to get lost?

>>Nick Gavrielatos
>>NGAVRIE@ISUCARD

>>P.S. I havent forgotten, and I havent forgiven. Neither do
>>     I intend to! I intend to hunt you martillo! Beware!

Na znsns sixasmevo plasma!   You made my day!

Photos-Halifax