[bitnet.swl-l] ARF GUESTS THIS WEEK

arf%eddie.mit.edu.uucp@BBN.COM> (01/31/90)

aArticle 52481 (8 more) in talk.politics.misc:
From: timlee@ernie.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: ARF GUESTS THIS WEEK

arf@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Jack Schmidling) writes:

|Abdul Wali Mohammad will be back to defend Louis Farrakhan
|on the Saturday Forum.  I only got halfway through my list
|of question for him last Thursday.

>So what were the questions and answers?

If you are really interested, a tape of the whole program is
available and floating around the net.  If you would like to
hear it, e-mail your address and I will put you on  the
list.

This week's guest will be, "professional atheist"
Rob Sherman.  Rob is the spokesman for American Atheists and
we will be talking about "religious graffiti on coins",
"civil rights for atheists" and Madalyn O'Hair on the
holocaust.

                   ^
              \   / \   /
               > / * \ <