[bitnet.swl-l] A.C.E. Newsletter - Feb.1990

Eric Roskos <roskos@IDA.ORG> (02/20/90)

parnass@cbnewse.ATT.COM (Bob Parnass, AJ9S) writes:

>I guess this means there are still PopComm readers
>who believe that Alice Brannigan really exists and
>is female (vs. merely a pen name for PopCom's male
>editor).
>
>Enjoy the illusion.  :-)

You mean she wasn't the person wearing the Mickey Mouse t-shirt awhile
back? The funny thing about that picture was, I was *sure* I had seen it
someplace else a few months earlier, but couldn't remember where.

Also, she occasionally submits pictures taken in Florida, so I had
concluded she lived in Florida.  But I also thought the same thing about
H. Moon (since most of the places he, um, writes about are in Florida).
--
Eric Roskos (roskos@IDA.ORG or Roskos@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL)

        "Folks shouldn't be messing around with other folks interrupts."
                                                -- E. Larsen