[bitnet.swl-l] VOA's feeder frequencies

Eric Roskos <roskos@IDA.ORG> (02/20/90)

victor@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Victor Menayang) writes:

>Several people asked me to post the VOA's feeder frequencies that I
>mentioned in a previous posting. I first hesitated to post them since,
>as I said, I only have the frequencies in MY language.

In general, lists of times and frequencies (particularly from
authoritative sources such as VOA, WSHB, etc.  who are on the net) would
be a really useful addition to this newsgroup.  I wrote to VOA about a
year ago by US Mail to ask for the information, and the letter came back
"no such address" despite the fact that I wrote to the address in the
WRTH advertisement (the one with the negative picture that they later
reprinted correctly in Downlink).
--
Eric Roskos (roskos@IDA.ORG or Roskos@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL)

        "Folks shouldn't be messing around with other folks interrupts."
                                                -- E. Larsen