[bitnet.swl-l] *empty* messages

TJ@GACVAX1.bitnet (02/20/90)

Dear list moderator/maintainer,

        I've been receiving about 5 to 10 messages per day from
SWL-L which are all empty (that is the message section is blank
with a "no message collected" message there.

        Is there some problem from my end or is there a problem
elsewhere? Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything
I or someone else can do?

        Thanks in advance,

        T.J. Morrison    TJ@GACVX1

huopio@LUT.FI (02/21/90)

TJ@GACVAX1.BITNET writes:
 > Dear list moderator/maintainer,
 >
 >         I've been receiving about 5 to 10 messages per day from
 > SWL-L which are all empty (that is the message section is blank
 > with a "no message collected" message there.

The same  effect here. This started about two weeks ago..

--kauto

****************** Kauto Huopio (huopio@kannel.lut.fi) **********************
*US Mail: Kauto Huopio, Punkkerikatu 1 A 10, SF-53850 Lappeenranta, Finland *
*Project: Learn some GNU Emacs first.. :-)                                  *