[alt.hackers] Mondo 2000

entropy@mole.ai.mit.edu (Nick Castellano) (11/16/90)

Anyone know how I can get a subscription to Mondo 2000?
Thanks.

--
  | | |   entropy@mole.ai.mit.edu
  | | |   ncastellano@{eagle.wesleyan.edu, wesleyan.bitnet}
 /  |  \  Sinkhole!dEADHEAd[@mast.citadel.moundst.mn.org] (call 203-873-8518)
/   |   \ Boycott Lotus, Apple, Ashton-Tate, and Xerox!  Join the LPF!

wichers@husc7.HARVARD.EDU (John Wichers) (11/19/90)

In article <ENTROPY.90Nov16065256@mole.ai.mit.edu> entropy@mole.ai.mit.edu (Nick Castellano) writes:
>Anyone know how I can get a subscription to Mondo 2000?
>Thanks.

MONDO 2000

Fun City MegaMedia/Mondo 2000
PO Box 10171
Berkeley, CA 94709-5171

FAX: 415-649-9630
AppleLink: D3574
MCI MAIL: MONDO2000

You're welcome.

--jjw

__
Her eyes were cold and || John Wichers || wichers@husc4.harvard.edu
harsh, which made them || 121 Museum St #2, Somerville Ma. 02143
tough to chew. - Danno || Anarchy - It's not a law, it's just a good idea.
|| Jesus saves sinners ... and redeems them for valuable cash prizes!!! ||

ritchie@HPDMD48.BOI.HP.COM (David Ritchie) (11/20/90)

So what is Mondo 2000?

-- Dave Ritchie
ritchie@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com

jenkins@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Kent Jenkins) (11/21/90)

Mondo 2000 is, I believe, a magazine much like CU Digest.  You might want to
post this question on alt.cyberpunk.  It has been discussed there several times
before.

--
 _	Kent Jenkins / Thenomain / Magnus Consultant / It's Just Me	_
|   Internet: jenkins@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu | "I seem to remember	 |