[misc.handicap] Your Help Needed.

cas@mtdcb.att.com (Clifford A Stevens, Jr) (05/30/90)

Index Number: 8517

In article <11925@bunker.UUCP>, Greg.See-Kee@f631.n712.z3.fidonet.org
(Greg See-Kee) writes:
> Index Number: 8368
>  CY> As I mentioned she was a very beautiful
>  CY> girl,(even now she is still very attractive), and got several
>  CY> boyfriends before.  She once said very sadly that no boy will like
>  CY> her.
> Pity she is only nineteen.  There are many new magazines coming
> out now, for "The Woman who wasn't Born Yesterday".  These are
> post-feminist magazines, a few years of any books on the subject.

Pity is right, I'm 31, or I'd marry her!  :-)  And I dunno if CY (Whoever
that is!) will ever see this, but if he does, I'll be glad to be her friend!

And do you see why I always leave the header line in an included message?
Militant Handicapped Survivor!
	Cliff Stevens	MT1E228  att!cbnewsj!ncas  (201)957-3902