[misc.handicap] Welcome back!

Betty.Draughon@p10.f1.n360.z1.fidonet.org (Betty Draughon) (07/19/90)

Index Number: 9302

In a message to Betty Draughon <06 Jul 90 20:47:00> Gordon Mccraw wrote:

 GM> Hi Betty,

Hi, Gordon!

     Saw that you were getting settled in, etc.  Glad to have you back.

 GM>     I was wondering what had happened to Pat.  Pls pass to her that
 GM> we are settling well down yonder in New Orleans.  I don't believe we
 GM> ever got the snail-mail address so tell her to hurry up and get back
 GM> "on the air"  Tell her Heidi has had some interesting contacts here
 GM> with ARC to locate a support group for us and it all sounds
 GM> promising.  Just a note to let you and Pat know we are interested.

     I'll forward your message on to her via snailmail.  I'm sure she'll be back in touch as soon as she can.  She's addicted like the rest of us. <grin>

 GM> Line noise showing it's ugly face here so will sigh clear for
 GM> now...Take care yourself and tell Pat we miss and think of her.
 GM> Even Whitney says HI...

     Hi, back to Whitney, and give her a hug for us.  Take care of yourselves, too.

                                        Betty

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!360!1.10!Betty.Draughon
Internet: Betty.Draughon@p10.f1.n360.z1.fidonet.org