[misc.handicap] Scott Marshall on GTRIC tonight

Scott.Marshall@p0.f89.n129.z1.fidonet.org (Scott Marshall) (07/28/90)

Index Number: 9582

[This is from the Blink Talk Conference]

>SM>In the event you are like me and didn't know this until now,
>SM>fellow blinkTalker Scott Marshall will be interviewed tonight on
>SM>Insight.  He will be wearing his AFB hat and unfortunately there
>SM>will be no opportunity for callers to question him since the
>SM>interview will be conducted via telephone.
>SM>Scott, why didn't you let us know earlier?
>SM>Mark
Oops, sorry, I screwed up or is it a modesty thing! Thanks for being
my advance man.  The interview about the ADA will be rebrodcast
through the national Tape Exchange which is picked up by most, if not
all, of the radio reading services.  In addition, I will have the
luxury of listening to the tape and figuring out whether I made any
mistakes! <grin>

BTW, I will be doing a call in interview on WNYC in New York on
August 8th from 10:30 to 11:00 AM.  I think they are interviewing two
or three other folks as well, so am not sure how detailed we can get
unfortunately.
Take care, and say hi to Martha for me.
Scott

>SM>--- Opus-CBCS 1.13
>SM> * Origin: BlinkLink - Perceiving is believing! 412-766-0732
>SM> (1:129/89.0)

... From Washington, DC Where Every Day is Christmas

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!129!89.0!Scott.Marshall
Internet: Scott.Marshall@p0.f89.n129.z1.fidonet.org