[misc.handicap] I'm clean!

Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org (Alan Hess) (08/14/90)

Index Number: 9808

[This is from the Spinal Injury Conference]

Well, folks, after nine years and two months, I have an accessible shower in my
home!  It sure beats bed baths.  I've taken a few showers since my injury
(during assorted useless hospital stays), so I knew what I was missing.  I'm
glad I'm not missing it any more!
Next step - pain reduction, posture improving brace, and driving.  Look out,
world - Mr. Clean is soon to be on the prowl.  Hide your daughters!  :-)  *adh*

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!261!1000!Alan.Hess
Internet: Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org

Fred.Myers@p35.f1.n360.z1.fidonet.org (Fred Myers) (08/15/90)

Index Number: 9852

In a message to all <10 Aug 90 20:40:00> Alan Hess wrote:

 AH> Look out, world - Mr. Clean is soon to be on the prowl.  Hide your
 AH> daughters!  :-)  *adh*

     Congratulations, Alan, and good luck!

               Fred

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!360!1.35!Fred.Myers
Internet: Fred.Myers@p35.f1.n360.z1.fidonet.org