[misc.handicap] FSH/MD

Shawn.Welch@hnews.fidonet.org (Shawn Welch) (09/21/90)

Index Number: 10568

fsh md (excuse my spelling ) is facial (face)  scapial  (shoulders)
humerial ( dont really know ) muscular dystrophy . It is a mild form which
strike in the second decade of life and is usually not detected until
onset. I found out i had i by mistake and i really have not acceptted the
fact that i am slowly becoming more and more disabled. I have a brother
who has cp and almost all my life i have been  helping him deal with his
disabilities both mentally and phyically. but he has never abled and i was
totally able . now i am just a strong willed macho s.o.b. but with out the
muscle to back him self up. I just looking to someone to talk to who may
be going thru this also who wouldn't mind sharing   ttfm  shawn

--- KramMail v2.51
 * Origin: KramMail - The Handicap News 1-203-337-1607 (1:141/420)
--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!Shawn.Welch
Internet: Shawn.Welch@hnews.fidonet.org