[misc.handicap] Noteworthy demo

Doug.Geoffray@f8.n369.z1.fidonet.org (Doug Geoffray) (10/02/90)

Index Number: 10763

[This is from the Blink Talk Conference]

 AP> Saw your message to Marda and couldn't resist replying.
 AP> What's noteworthy? Is it like a note pad? Could I, if you
 AP> wouldn't mind, send me a demo too. Will it work on a Zenith XT?

Ann,
  Noteworthy is a pop-up notetaker.  It is a TSR which means you can
pop it up anytime to take a message or phone number.  Or pop it up to
search for a phone number or whatever.  If you are using it with Vocal-Eyes,
you can instruct Noteworthy to tell Vocal-Eyes to automatically load
the configurations which makes it speak properly.  Then when you pop
out of Noteworthy, Vocal-Eyes will revert to the previous settings.  This
makes it really nice.

Noteworthy gives you many editing functions.  I will let the demo talk
for itself.

 AP> I have just heard of Vocal-Eyes. I have a demo of Flipper here,
 AP> it's really good. I use the VOS, many deficiencies here, but am
 AP> always interested in new screen readers. Could you please reply
 AP> via netmail and I will send you my address. Thanks a million.

I would be glad to send you a demo of both Noteworthy and Vocal-Eyes.
The problem is netmail.  I still have not figured it all out.  I just
talked with Rick Alfaro, the sysop which I get my messages from.  He
has set me up to try using Silver Express and netmail.  If all goes well,
you should be getting a message from me there.

I will be asking which size disk you prefer and and address to send the
info.

Regards,
  Doug

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!369!8!Doug.Geoffray
Internet: Doug.Geoffray@f8.n369.z1.fidonet.org