[misc.handicap] developmental disability

minh@peg.uucp (10/09/90)

Index Number: 10945

I would like to talk with people who are active in the field of
developmental disability please.

minh

ely@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV (Ely Feinerman) (10/10/90)

Index Number: 10986

I would love to discuss this topic.  My son is autistic and
is undergoing an intense in house( my house) behavioral
modification program.

era@ncar.ucar.edu (Ed Arnold) (10/12/90)

Index Number: 11065

In article <14796@bunker.UUCP> minh@peg.uucp writes:
>Index Number: 10945
>
>I would like to talk with people who are active in the field of
>developmental disability please.

I guess I qualify, but ... having already tried to reply via e-mail,
I think you should know that mail to you bounces because peg.uucp is
NOT known on uucp net.  We are a well-connected site, and peg.uucp is
definitely not in our uucp maps.

I would suggest you change your mail header so that it references
a well-known (in the maps) uucp node, or at least put such an address
in your signature, e.g.:

	peg!minh@well_known_site.uucp

[Note from Bill McGarry: This may have been my fault.  When a message
arrives here, I edit the "From" line so that it is in the user@site.domain
format.  Many of the return addresses are mangled along the way and
I have to try to reconstruct the address as best as I can.  Ed's suggestion
of putting your address in your signature is a very good one.]

Ed Arnold	era@ncar.ucar.edu	...!ncar!era
--
Ed Arnold * NCAR * POB 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000 * 303-497-1253(voice)
303-497-1137(fax) * era@ncar.ucar.edu [128.117.64.4] * era@ncario.BITNET