[misc.handicap] JAWS AND OTHER BYTESC CD ROM

Fred.Hatfield@p7.f5.n396.z1.fidonet.org (Fred Hatfield) (12/05/90)

Index Number: 12272

[This is from the Blink Talk Conference]

In a message of <25 Nov 90  21:13:43>, Robert Laroche (1:300/7) writes:

 RL>FRED MY NAME IS BOB W7FVD AND I WAS INTERESTED IN THE CD ROM . I am using
 RL>a visual teck and a dp 11 for the large print . to come back to the cd rom
 RL>can you use it with a IBM PC.Not to sure if it will work with the Visual
 RL>Teck.By the way I active on 10 15 20 meters.I an looking forward to
 RL>talking to you agn soon. 73 bob W7FVD

Greetings, Bob.  Yes, the CD/ROM is designed to be used with the
IBM PC or compatible.  If Visual Teck reads text like JAWS does, it
should work with no problem.  Anyway, I should soon know -- I am
waiting for the CD/ROM to be shipped the week of November 30 and I
should have the JAWS installed in the new computer in about a
week.

Unfortunately, I live in an area where I can't install any HF
antennas, so I satisfy myself with 2 meters doing packet radio and
occasional voice contacts. Look forward to talking with you again,
too.

Fred Hatfield  K8VDU @ NN5F.LA.USA.NA      ...from the digital cottage...

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!396!5.7!Fred.Hatfield
Internet: Fred.Hatfield@p7.f5.n396.z1.fidonet.org