[misc.handicap] INCREDIBLE INDOOR FM ANTENN

Fred.Hatfield@p7.f5.n396.z1.fidonet.org (Fred Hatfield) (12/05/90)

Index Number: 12279

[This is from the Blink Talk Conference]

In a message of <25 Nov 90  05:29:22>, Eric Bohlman (1:115/778.1) writes:

 EB> FH> Yes, he ordered the complete package (excluding the computer).  It
 EB>is a
 EB> FH> Prose 4000.  I had him listen to the demonstration tapes first and
 EB>let
 EB> FH> him pick the one that was most pleasing to him.
 EB>
 EB>Do you have any technical information on interfacing to that card?

The card simply plugs into one of the expansion slots in the
computer.  There is a jumper that you can change in case the
interrupt conflicts with another device  -- (technical stuff that
can be performed by a computer-wise friend).  The speaker plugs
into a jack on the back of the card. Very simple to install.

Fred Hatfield  K8VDU @ NN5F.LA.USA.NA      ...from the digital cottage...

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!396!5.7!Fred.Hatfield
Internet: Fred.Hatfield@p7.f5.n396.z1.fidonet.org