[misc.handicap] Electronic Hosue

geo@tc.fluke.COM (Dennis Gramkow) (01/23/91)

Index Number: 13097

In article <16681@bunker.UUCP> Ed.Dobie@hnews.fidonet.org writes:
>Index Number: 12749
>
>I have a nine year old child that is a complete quadraplegic
>from a motor vechicle accident.  (She has no movement below the
>neck.)

[Rest of quote deleted]

>I understand that there are demos of "Smart Houses" in
>existance.  Does anyone know where I could see one (in the
>midwest)?  Can you suggest other information that I should
>consider for construction?

If you would like more information on home automation or
on what products are avalible call or write

		    OFF THE SHELF
		    14181 313th NE
		    Arlington, WA.
			   98223

                   1800-458-6423

They are Stocking Distrubters of automation products such as
X-10, Leviton, and Mastervoice. They do not mind giving out
information or a helping hand in design...