[misc.handicap] Where Do I Find Deaf/Tek

GE0013@SIUCVMB.BITNET (Roy Miller) (01/23/91)

Index Number: 13092

DEAFTEK.USA is basically a bulletin board system which describes
itself as "an international electronic mail service dedicated to the
deaf and hard of hearing communities."  It includes e-mail and both
open and limited access bulletin boards.  For information, contact
Brenda Momene, International Deaf/Tek, Inc.,   PO Box 2431,
Framingham   MA   01701-0404.   Phone (508) 620-1777 (V/TDD).
Hope this helps.

jtr@mathsun1 (Tilak Ratnanather) (01/31/91)

Index Number: 13279

One can send email directly to Brenda Monene of DEAF-TEK.
The address is as follows:

     /dd.un=b.monene/o=gte/admd=telemail/c=us/@sprint.com

As Brenda Monene will confirm, DEAF-TEK has managed to get
a gateway to BITNET & NSFNET and the rest of the world.
DEAF-TEK users can get in touch with us students & academics.

Hope this is useful.

Tilak Ratnanather
Dept of Mathematics
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB

janice.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (Janice Nardandrea) (02/04/91)

Index Number: 13368

jtr@mathsun1 (Tilak Ratnanather) writes:

> Index Number: 13279
>
> One can send email directly to Brenda Monene of DEAF-TEK.
> The address is as follows:
>
>      /dd.un=b.monene/o=gte/admd=telemail/c=us/@sprint.com
>
> As Brenda Monene will confirm, DEAF-TEK has managed to get
> a gateway to BITNET & NSFNET and the rest of the world.
> DEAF-TEK users can get in touch with us students & academics.

Hi Tilak !
     How can I join the DEAF-TEK conference via USENET ?
Wow.... what a long address .... to send an email to Brenda for access for
the gateway to DEAF-TEK ?

Keep in touch !  :-)
Janice Nardandrea