[misc.handicap] Mom Hits Airways!

Earl.Appleby@hnews.fidonet.org (Earl Appleby) (03/16/91)

Index Number: 14048

Just a quick note to let you know that my dear Mom, Madeleine Appeby,
had her baptism of fire, so to speak, as a panelist on the Jesse Jackson
Show, where she defended the life of the infirm, impaired, and the just
plain old, etc. representing CURE (Citizens United Resisting Euthanasia).

It was an interesting program as I had a bit of a go round <grin> with
Dr. Death [Jack Kevorkian's] mouthpiece.  The show is syndicated and should
air this weekend (i.e, 2/23-2/24), possibly on your NBC affiliate.  Here
in Washington it airs on Channel 4 at 8:00AM Sunday (2/24) and in
Baltimore on Channel 2 at midnight Sunday (2/24), although one of you
sharp eyes and sharper mouths <smile> will remind me that makes it
Monday, etc...

Any of my Agape crew mates or any other hands who care to pray a prayer
or two for Mom's message, feel free!                      ^^^^[tm-Andy]
                                   [You didn't think I'd forget, Betty!]

Best to All,
        Earl

... For further information, contact CURE (304-258-LIFE).
--- Via Silver Xpress V2.28
 * Origin: The Handicap News, Shelton CT  (1-203-337-1607) (141/420)
--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!Earl.Appleby
Internet: Earl.Appleby@hnews.fidonet.org