[misc.handicap] New Hong Kong BBS?

John.Lynch@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org (John Lynch) (03/29/91)

Index Number: 14562

 CW> If you saw something, that might be my tear line.
 CW> MedInfoNet Hongkong is one of the mail gate of Hong Kong BBS to the
 CW> states and I am its Sysop.  In fact, more than 4 health related BBS
 CW> are connected to this echo, though only the HcUG is most active here
Get more of your members active.  This is fascinating, talking half way
around the world and passing information of value for all.
Regards, John

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!261!1000!John.Lynch
Internet: John.Lynch@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org

T.K..Kang@hnews.fidonet.org (T.K. Kang) (03/29/91)

Index Number: 14564

In a message of <Mar 11 10:47>, John Lynch (1:261/1000@fidonet.org) writes:

 > >Did I see a second BBS with a tag line of Hong Kong, or did you
 >change yours?  Hope it is a second, the more the merrier.
 >Regards, John

   You have been very observant!!! The tag line is that from the
MediInfoNet BBS which is runned by Dr. CP Wong. I think he wrote a
message to youa also. This echo would not be possible as he relays and
collects the international mails.
   More participation will be ideal. At the moment I am quite happy
with how the Echo is utilised by some HcUGGERS here. It can be better
and that will take some support for you all. See you soon.

T.K. Kang (HcUG BBS Sysop)
"The real thing: A good HcUG!!....."

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!T.K..Kang
Internet: T.K..Kang@hnews.fidonet.org