[misc.handicap] Scuba Lessons available

njs@scifi.uucp (Nicholas J. Simicich) (04/26/91)

Index Number: 15216

Hi.  I'm a scuba instructor, and I'm also trained to teach folks who
are not able bodied how to scuba (I'm an instructor for an
organization called the Handicapped Scuba Association that specializes
in adaptations, etc).

I'm starting up a class at the beginning of May, in Peekskill, NY.  If
you are interested, please call me at (914) 737-9163, or fax me at
(914) 736-3043.

--
Nick Simicich - uunet!bywater!scifi!njs - njs@watson.ibm.com
SSI #AOWI 3958, HSA 318

Nadine.Thomas@p1.f7.n300.z1.fidonet.org (Nadine Thomas) (05/09/91)

Index Number: 15446

In a message of <Apr 25 13:55>, Nicholas J. Simicich (1:141/420) writes:
 >Hi.  I'm a scuba instructor, and I'm also trained to teach folks who
 >are not able bodied how to scuba (I'm an instructor for an
 >organization called the Handicapped Scuba Association that specializes
 >in adaptations, etc).

Hi! I am already a certified scuba diver - I am curious - what are
you certifying as, PADI?  And what levels are you certifying to?
Thanks.

Nadine

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!300!7.1!Nadine.Thomas
Internet: Nadine.Thomas@p1.f7.n300.z1.fidonet.org