[misc.handicap] people just don't understand

Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org (Alan Hess) (05/30/91)

Index Number: 15862

[This is from the Chronic Pain Conference]

I am sick and tired of having to deal with people who don't have a chronic pain
problem!  They just don't understand that, because of my constant severe
stomachace and backache, I don't want to go out because I just don't enjoy
myself!  I can't eat much (have to force myself), so there is no reason to go
out to eat.  It hurts to breathe, so doing anything else isn't much better!
Why don't the damn quacks come up with some effective treament??  *adh*

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!261!1000!Alan.Hess
Internet: Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org

Sysop@f7.n374.z1.fidonet.org (Sysop) (06/14/91)

Index Number: 16037

In a message dated 28 May 91  21:31:03, Alan Hess wrote:

 AH> I am sick and tired of having to deal with people who don't have a
 AH> chronic pain problem!  They just don't understand that, because of my
 AH> constant severe stomachace and backache, I don't want to go out
 AH> because I just don't enjoy myself!  I can't eat much (have to force
 AH> myself), so there is no reason to go out to eat.  It hurts to
 AH> breathe, so doing anything else isn't much better!  Why don't the
 AH> damn quacks come up with some effective treament??  *adh*

I completely agree! They always have this "I suggest this, I
suggest that" attitude and if they reall knew what chronic pain was
they would be exactally like we are!

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!374!7!Sysop
Internet: Sysop@f7.n374.z1.fidonet.org