[misc.handicap] What kind of

Ron.Shaw@f7.n374.z1.fidonet.org (Ron Shaw) (06/14/91)

Index Number: 16043

[This is from the Chronic Pain Conference]

What kind of injury may I ask? You problem seems so close to mine.
And what period of time was the spinal stimulator effective (if any)?

I have tried many things and many doctors to no avail. I still can
not sleep at night due to the pain or spasms. Am at my wits end
trying to find some comfort & at least have a similance of a life.
This Fido area helps, even if it is only to assure me that I am not
the only one suffering thru all this stuff.

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!374!7!Ron.Shaw
Internet: Ron.Shaw@f7.n374.z1.fidonet.org

Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org (Alan Hess) (06/14/91)

Index Number: 16044

[This is from the Chronic Pain Conference]

In a message of <Jun 03 08:40> Ron Shaw (1:374/7@fidonet)
writes to Alan Hess:

 RS> What kind of injury may I ask? You problem seems so close to
 RS> mine.
I had a spinal cord injury (high C-5) June 11, 1981.  Pains started about a
month later, and have continually gotten more intense since.

 RS> And what period of time was the spinal stimulator effective (if
 RS> any)?

Not at all.

 RS> I have tried many things and many doctors to no avail. I still
 RS> can not sleep at night due to the pain or spasms. Am at my wits
 RS> end trying to find some comfort & at least have a similance of a
 RS> life. This Fido area helps, even if it is only to assure me that
 RS> I am not the only one suffering thru all this stuff.

I know the feeling.  I'd love to inflict these pains on the damn quacks - that
would get their attention real fast!  *adh*

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!261!1000!Alan.Hess
Internet: Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org