[misc.handicap] pharmacy assistance

Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org (Alan Hess) (06/25/91)

Index Number: 16425

[This is from the Spinal Injury Conference]

Pharmacy assistance in Maryland is starting to refuse to pay for most of my
prescriptions.  Is this happening elsewhere as well?  *adh*

--
Uucp: ..!{decvax,oliveb}!bunker!hcap!hnews!261!1000!Alan.Hess
Internet: Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org

Alan.Hess@f1000.n261.z1.fidonet.org (Alan Hess) (06/28/91)

Index Number: 16502

[This is from the Spinal Injury Conference]

In a message of <Jun 25 12:27> Orville Bullitt (1:135/36)
writes to Alan Hess:

 AH> Pharmacy assistance in Maryland is starting to refuse to pay for
 AH> most of my prescriptions.  Is this happening elsewhere as well?

 OB>  Is "Pharmacy assistance" an insurance firm or what?
 OB>  Thank you,

It's part of Maryland's Medicaid.  It is supposed to pay for
prescriptions, but the budget cuts of the guv have caused them to
stop covering most prescriptions.